Everything you need to know about beautiful Lake Norman, NC including waterfront properties, relocation resources, local news, photos and my latest blog post…
Lake Norman Real Estate’s 4th Quarter Price Range Analysis: Great Tool for Buyers and Sellers!
* All data is from the Carolina Multiple Listing Service.
If you are a home buyer or seller in the Lake Norman area it really only matters what is happening in YOUR price-range. Yes, it is important to know about the global economy, the national economy and the Charlotte area economy and real estate market but real estate is hyper-local so it is most meaningful to learn about the Lake Norman real estate market and within that, your specific niche. For instance, if you are looking to buy or sell in the $700,000 price range, you are going to have an entirely different experience than someone in the $800,000’s. Continue Reading
- This is Lake Norman
- Lake Norman Real Estate’s 4th Quarter 2016 Price Range Analysis: Great Tool for Buyers and Sellers!
- Lake Norman Waterfront Home Sales 2005-2016: Interesting Insights!
- Lake Norman Real Estate’s December 2016 Market Report: It’s a Wrap!
- Lake Norman Real Estate’s Newest Tool for Home Buyers and Sellers
- Lake Norman Real Estate
- – Property Tax Rates
- Lake Norman Real Estate Market Reports
- Lake Norman Waterfront Homes
- Relocating? Life in Lake Norman
- – Schools
- Lake Norman photos
- The Real Estate Process, Home Buying & Selling Tips
- Lake Norman News, Events and Celebrations
- Just the Facts About Lake Norman
- Historic Downtown Mooresville
- About Diane Aurit
- LKN Realty LLC
- Home Search
- Lake Norman relocation resources
- Lake Norman home eValuator
- Mortgage calculator
- Calculate months of supply