Everything you need to know about beautiful Lake Norman, NC including waterfront properties, relocation resources, local news, photos and my latest blog post…
Lake Norman Real Estate’s November 2015 Hot Sheet: Recovering?
After being beaten up in October, our Lake Norman real estate market appears to be regaining some of it’s momentum. Historically, November is not a dynamic month for our Lake Norman housing market. Since 2005 only 3 November total closed home sales exceeded October’s. My numbers in our October market report showed a huge drop in closed sales for the month compared to 2014 but also some optimism in the new contracts opened in the Lake Norman area. As of today we have 62 total closed sales Continue reading
- This is Lake Norman
- Lake Norman Real Estate’s November 2015 Hot Sheet: Recovering?
- Lake Norman’s Christmas and Holiday Events 2015 start this weekend!
- Lake Norman Real Estate’s October 2015 Market Report: An Anomaly?
- Lake Norman Real Estate’s November 2015 Calendar is Breathtaking!
- Lake Norman Real Estate
- – Property Tax Rates
- Lake Norman Real Estate Market Reports
- Lake Norman Waterfront Homes
- Relocating? Life in Lake Norman
- – Schools
- Lake Norman photos
- The Real Estate Process, Home Buying & Selling Tips
- Lake Norman News, Events and Celebrations
- Just the Facts About Lake Norman
- Historic Downtown Mooresville
- About Diane Aurit
- LKN Realty LLC
- Home Search
- Lake Norman relocation resources
- Lake Norman home eValuator
- Mortgage calculator
- Calculate months of supply