Everything you need to know about beautiful Lake Norman, NC including waterfront properties, relocation resources, local news, photos and my latest blog post…
Lake Norman Real Estate’s May 2016 Calendar is Here!
Download this month’s Lake Norman calendar here
The weather was amazing in April! Lake Norman’s gorgeous shoreline is once again decorated with our myriad lush green trees, flowering Azaleas and plants of all kinds. In many places the docks just peak out to let people know that, in fact, someone is lucky enough to live behind those trees on the lake.
I took this picture from the dock of a waterfront lot I just listed in The Point, arguably the most prestigious luxury community on Lake Norman. Since our recovery after the recession, the last remaining lots in The Point and the greater Brawley School Rd. peninsula have been gobbled up and most already have gorgeous new homes on them. Construction is everywhere. There are 3 waterfront homes being built just down the street from me and 3 others are completed. I must admit that it is sometimes hard to see our beautiful, wooded lots disappearing.
- This is Lake Norman
- Lake Norman Real Estate’s May 2016 Calendar is Here!
- Lake Norman Real Estate’s April 2016 Hot Sheet is Here!
- Lake Norman Real Estate’s 1st Quarter 2016 Market Report by Price Range: Great tool!
- Lake Norman Real Estate’s March 2016 Market Report: Sales Dip Sharply
- Lake Norman Real Estate
- – Property Tax Rates
- Lake Norman Real Estate Market Reports
- Lake Norman Waterfront Homes
- Relocating? Life in Lake Norman
- – Schools
- Lake Norman photos
- The Real Estate Process, Home Buying & Selling Tips
- Lake Norman News, Events and Celebrations
- Just the Facts About Lake Norman
- Historic Downtown Mooresville
- About Diane Aurit
- LKN Realty LLC
- Home Search
- Lake Norman relocation resources
- Lake Norman home eValuator
- Mortgage calculator
- Calculate months of supply