Everything you need to know about beautiful Lake Norman, NC including waterfront properties, relocation resources, local news, photos and my latest blog post…
Lake Norman’s 4th of July Fireworks and Celebrations 2016!
From nostalgic patriotic parades to community festivals with firework displays to myriad planned and spontaneous raft- up (boat) parties on Lake Norman, there truly is something for everyone here in the greater Lake Norman area this 4th of July. Get out of your home, save gas and have a great time!” I wrote this SEVEN years ago and it is still just as true this year. So, here is the run down on Lake Norman’s 4th of July festivities 2016:
Saturday, July 2nd at 11:00am the 10th Annual Troutman Independence Celebration Parade will be held on a 3-mile route from the Iredell County Fair Grounds ending at the Troutman Elementary School. (Highway 21).If you want to experience a slice of true, old-fashion, small-town Americana, this is a must attend parade. The streets are lined with flags, yellow ribbons and folks of all ages, many with signs honoring our military past and present. The parade itself has about 150 entries including floats with United States Veterans from all of our wars, military units, WWII Vehicles, local clubs and civic organizations, beauty queens and just about any thing you can imagine including at least one John Deere Tractor! This year Our 2016 Grand Marshals are “Cold War Veterans” (those who served in the military from September 1945 until December 26, 1991 when the Soviet Union) Again this year the parade is followed by the Troutman Independence Day Festival at the fairgrounds from 5:30-9:30 pm, ending with a breathtaking fireworks display at 9:30! Continue reading
- This is Lake Norman
- Lake Norman’s 4th of July Fireworks and Celebrations 2016!
- Lake Norman Real Estate’s June 2016 Hot Sheet is Here!
- Lake Norman Real Estate’s May 2016 Market Report: What the?
- Lake Norman Real Estate’s June 2016 Calendar is Here!
- Lake Norman Real Estate
- – Property Tax Rates
- Lake Norman Real Estate Market Reports
- Lake Norman Waterfront Homes
- Relocating? Life in Lake Norman
- – Schools
- Lake Norman photos
- The Real Estate Process, Home Buying & Selling Tips
- Lake Norman News, Events and Celebrations
- Just the Facts About Lake Norman
- Historic Downtown Mooresville
- About Diane Aurit
- LKN Realty LLC
- Home Search
- Lake Norman relocation resources
- Lake Norman home eValuator
- Mortgage calculator
- Calculate months of supply