Everything you need to know about beautiful Lake Norman, NC including waterfront properties, relocation resources, local news, photos and my latest blog post…
Lake Norman Real Estate’s February 2016 Calendar is Here!
Download this month’s Lake Norman calendar here
Yes, we do have snow here! I actually took this photograph last year but our recent snow looked just about the same. One of the top reasons that my relocating buyers give for wanting to live in the Lake Norman area is our 4 mild seasons and most of the time that is very accurate. It just happens that once every winter recently we have had one “real” snow where is sticks and schools are closed. We do own a snow shovel but this is our 11th winter here and we didn’t get it until last year! Continue reading
- This is Lake Norman
- Lake Norman Real Estate’s February 2016 Calendar is Here!
- Lake Norman Real Estate’s January 2016 Hot Sheet: Good News!
- Lake Norman’s 4th Quarter Market Report by Price Range: Great Tool for Buyers and Sellers!
- How Does Lake Norman’s 2015 Housing Market Compare to 2014 and Our Peak 2006?
- Lake Norman Real Estate
- – Property Tax Rates
- Lake Norman Real Estate Market Reports
- Lake Norman Waterfront Homes
- Relocating? Life in Lake Norman
- – Schools
- Lake Norman photos
- The Real Estate Process, Home Buying & Selling Tips
- Lake Norman News, Events and Celebrations
- Just the Facts About Lake Norman
- Historic Downtown Mooresville
- About Diane Aurit
- LKN Realty LLC
- Home Search
- Lake Norman relocation resources
- Lake Norman home eValuator
- Mortgage calculator
- Calculate months of supply