Everything you need to know about beautiful Lake Norman, NC including waterfront properties, relocation resources, local news, photos and my latest blog post…
Lake Norman Real Estate’s September 2014 Calendar is Here!
Download this month’s Lake Norman calendar here
Fall is a very special season on Lake Norman. The tree-lined shoreline becomes ablaze with vibrant shades of reds, oranges and yellows as our many Maple, Gum, Poplar and other stunning trees transform in preparation for winter with a back drop of our brilliant Carolina Blue Skies. The reason many folks relocate to Lake Norman is because we do have 4 distinct seasons albeit very mild ones. Fall and Spring are definite my favorite times of year. Continue reading…
- This is Lake Norman
- Lake Norman Real Estate’s September 2014 Calendar is Here!
- What do Lake Norman’s Waterfront Home Sales in 2014 tell us?
- Lake Norman Real Estate’s August 2014 Hot Sheet
- Lake Norman’s new Mooresville Town Square is coming to life!
- Lake Norman Real Estate
- – Property Tax Rates
- Lake Norman Real Estate Market Reports
- Lake Norman Waterfront Homes
- Relocating? Life in Lake Norman
- – Schools
- Lake Norman photos
- The Real Estate Process, Home Buying & Selling Tips
- Lake Norman News, Events and Celebrations
- Just the Facts About Lake Norman
- Historic Downtown Mooresville
- About Diane Aurit
- LKN Realty LLC
- Home Search
- Lake Norman relocation resources
- Lake Norman home eValuator
- Mortgage calculator
- Calculate months of supply