Everything you need to know about beautiful Lake Norman, NC including waterfront properties, relocation resources, local news, photos and my latest blog post…
Lake Norman Real Estate’s September 2015 Calendar is Here!
When I think of fall the Blue Ridge Mountains almost always come to mind first. Yet another wonderful thing about living in the Lake Norman area is that the mountains are only about 2 hours away! Whether you go for a day, a weekend or a long stay, a trip to our Great Smokey Mountains is a must do in the fall. And, the good news is that this year is predicted to one of the best in years for color in quite a while due to the drought. Want to know Continue reading
- This is Lake Norman
- Lake Norman Real Estate’s September 2015 Calendar is Here!
- Lake Norman Real Estate’s August 2015 Hot Sheet
- Trader Joe’s or Whole Foods; Which is Better for Homeowners?
- Lake Norman Real Estate’s July 2015 Market Report: Looking Good!
- Lake Norman Real Estate
- – Property Tax Rates
- Lake Norman Real Estate Market Reports
- Lake Norman Waterfront Homes
- Relocating? Life in Lake Norman
- – Schools
- Lake Norman photos
- The Real Estate Process, Home Buying & Selling Tips
- Lake Norman News, Events and Celebrations
- Just the Facts About Lake Norman
- Historic Downtown Mooresville
- About Diane Aurit
- LKN Realty LLC
- Home Search
- Lake Norman relocation resources
- Lake Norman home eValuator
- Mortgage calculator
- Calculate months of supply