A Huntersville Christmas, hosted by The Huntersville Parks and Recreation Department is December 14th from 6-9pm in downtown Huntersville! Some of the highlights will include:
- Santa! (He sure gets around. He will be at 109 S. Old Statesville Rd)
- While Santa is doing his thing, Mrs. Claus will be reading stories (at the Huntersville Police Department, 102 Gilead Rd.)
- Clown bounce and letters to Santa
- Two Magic Shows at 6:15 and 8:15 pm at the Town Hall
- The Huntersville Elementary Choristers will be singing carols at 6 pm at Bunky Gandy’s Auto Exchange.
- Pony rides
- Horse and Carriage rides
- Train Rides
Or just huddle around the bonfire…the weather is turning COLD!
If you can’t make tonight’s event, drop by Huntersville’s Birkdale Village any evening each hour starting at 6pm and let your children dance in the “snow shower”! The center courtyard area surrounding the Christmas tree will enjoy falling snow thanks to 4 snow machines.