Learn about foreclosures, refinancing, home buying or selling tips and even get individual counseling at this Saturday’s free Homeownership Opportunities & Foreclosure Prevention Expo at UNC Charlotte.
Organized by federal officials from the U.S. Department of Housing and Development, this forum will be an opportunity for homeowners worried about foreclosures, thinking about refinancing or potential home buyers to talk to bankers and housing experts.
There will be sessions on:
- Foreclosure Prevention
- Funding for Home Repairs
- Refinancing Options
- BB & T
- U.S. Bank
- Wells Fargo
- The Latin American Coalition
- HUD Certified Housing Counselors
- Charlotte Mecklenburg Housing Partnership
- Monroe Union County CDC
- HMB INC. (A contractor that handles sales of HUD foreclosed properties)
- Saturday, March 29th from 9am to 3pm
- UNC Charlotte Cone Center, McKnight Auditorium, 9201 University City Blvd.
- Register on line: www.tdainc.org
- Register by phone: 866.527.2172
- For more information call Carol Jones: 336.547.4001 ext. 2066
- The Charlotte Observer
- Presentations will be in English and Spanish
This should be a great opportunity for first-time home buyers to learn about the home buying process and for homeowners to learn about refinancing and how to avoid foreclosure. But, it truly will be beneficial to anyone wanting to expand their knowledge about today’s housing market.