While Lake Norman is home to a wide variety of people and lifestyles, who doesn’t have fun looking at and learning about our luxury waterfront home sales?
Top 10 Lake Norman Luxury Home Sales in 2014
Here are a few fun facts from our Charlotte MLS:
- The most expensive Lake Norman home sale so far in 2014 was $4,850,000 in The Point (see photo above and below). At 13,300 square feet this was also the largest home sold.
- Of the top ten most expensive home sales in 2014, five were in The Point, three were in The Peninsula and two were on Jetton Road in Cornelius.
- The highest price per square foot for these top 10 was $475.
- So far in 2014 there have been 83 sales of homes price at or above $1 Million
- The highest priced home currently for sale on Lake Norman is $9,500,000 in The Point
- We currently have 17 Lake Norman estates under contract all of which are under $2 Million.
- Lake Norman had FOUR of the top 10 sales in all of the Charlotte area including the top two!In addition to their own shoreline and private dock, most luxury estate’s, like this one, have their own pool as well.
If you think these numbers are impressive, they aren’t even the largest or most expensive homes on Lake Norman’s waterfront. In fact, it was in the news recently that NASCAR driver Denny Hamlin is building a 30,000 sq ft home in Cornelius. This might set a new record for Lake Norman!