Diane B. Aurit
Welcome! I am so glad you stopped by to see what is happening in our wonderful Lake Norman area.
You will probably find that I write quite enthusiastically about Lake Norman and about life here. That is because I am writing through the eyes of someone who discovered, fell in love with and just up and moved to Mooresville Lake Norman in 2005 for no other reason than my husband and I decided it was the ultimate place in the country to live.
If you know the old adage “There is no substitute for experience,” I have found that this definitely applies to all of my real estate services. My extensive marketing background, years in real estate that have encompassed a diversity of locations, economic markets, price ranges, types of housing, cultures, ethnicitys, ages and personalities of clients, comprise the foundation upon which I build all of my customized real estate services.
But, honestly, there is only one thing that truly motivates me: I care. I care about every one of the clients I choose to work with and I do my absolute best to represent them, support them and educate them; designing their real estate experience to best suit their needs and meet their goals.
Just the Facts
- Full-time licensed REALTOR since 1991 specializing in residential sales
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Certified Green Professional
- Green Specialist
- EcoBroker Certified
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Graduate REALTORS Institute (GRI)
- At Home with Diversity National Certification from the National Association of Realtors
- Designated Relocation Specialist
- Member, Historic Real Estate Program of the National Trust for Historic Preservation
- Member of the Charlotte Real Estate Association, North Carolina Association of REALTORS and the National Association of REALTORS
- Community Involvement includes: Treasurer of the Board of Directors of SCAN (Stop Child Abuse Now) Center of Iredell County; President of the Mooresville/Lake Norman Exchange Club; Founding member of the Mooresville Museum; Member of the Mooresville Artist Guild; Committee Member of the annual “Stocks for Tots” (NASCAR related) fundraiser and the Annual “Cotton Ketchie Arts Festival”.
- B.A. in English; University of California, Berkeley
- Married with two children
- Just for fun: Cycling around Brawley School Road, gardening; boating; collecting North Carolina pottery (especially Catawba Valley); my cats and going GREEN!
While establishing my real estate practice in Mooresville, NC I realized that I was immediately drawn to the many people from all over the country who are relocating here, whether by choice or for jobs.
Having lived in California, Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, New Jersey and now North Carolina, I can find common ground with just about anyone relocating to our Lake Norman area. I know exactly what it is like to relocate here from personal experience so am able to guide my clients through the process. It is what I love to do!