Everything you need to know about beautiful Lake Norman, NC including waterfront properties, relocation resources, local news, photos and my latest blog post…
7 Lake Norman Towns; 7 Different Real Estate Markets!
7 unique and very different towns share the shoreline neighborhoods of Lake Norman. Some, like Davidson and Huntersville, only have a tiny portion of the lake while others, most notably Mooresville, enjoy a huge percentage of the waterfront homes and land. The one thing they all have in common is that their waterfront homes and neighborhoods closest to Lake Norman make up only a portion of their overall housing. In many cases they span pretty far out into the farmlands and/or towards Charlotte.
While I focus almost exclusively on the Lake Norman real estate market on this blog, I thought it might be interesting to take a look at the sales of the single family homes for the past 6 months for each of the 7 towns in their entirety:
- This is Lake Norman
- Lake Norman’s 7 Towns; 7 Different Real Estate Markets!
- Discover Mooresville’s Harris Teeter Shopping Center: A Mini Birkdale Village!
- The 2014 Rural Hill Amazing Maize Maze Opens this Friday!
- Lake Norman Real Estate’s August 2014 Sales Analysis: Surprisingly Good!
- Lake Norman Real Estate
- – Property Tax Rates
- Lake Norman Real Estate Market Reports
- Lake Norman Waterfront Homes
- Relocating? Life in Lake Norman
- – Schools
- Lake Norman photos
- The Real Estate Process, Home Buying & Selling Tips
- Lake Norman News, Events and Celebrations
- Just the Facts About Lake Norman
- Historic Downtown Mooresville
- About Diane Aurit
- LKN Realty LLC
- Home Search
- Lake Norman relocation resources
- Lake Norman home eValuator
- Mortgage calculator
- Calculate months of supply