“Better Living, Home. Garden. Life.”
Here is a little secret: some of us living on Lake Norman enjoy gardening just as much as boating! I confess that I am one of those crazy folks. So, news about our annual Southern Spring Home & Garden Show on February 28th – March 2nd, 2014 might be even more exciting than the boat shows to some of us. (This year they actually are holding it on two weekends but I missed last weekend’s!).
Held in Charlotte every spring, this wonderful event promises to inspire and tempt attendees with stunning Showcase Gardens, Kitchen and Bath vendors’ latest and greatest products, a Green Living and Market and plenty of experts on hand to answer even your most esoteric questions about everything from orchids to home remodeling.
JUST THE FACTS
The Southeast’s Largest Home and Garden Show
- Talk with home design and products experts.
- Learn from award-winning landscapers.
- Get the latest clean and green ideas.
- Splurge on the perfect accessory or newest tools.
- Find a fabulous hand-turned pot.
- Taste your favorite foods and wine.
- Soak up the beauty of 20 colorful gardens.
- Explore designer rooms, Orchids, Bonsai & Ikebana.
- Enjoy horticulture, design, and how-to clinics
February 28th – March 2nd 2014
The Park Expo and Conference Center located at 2500 East Independence Blvd in Charlotte
Website: Southern Spring Home and Garden Show
Facebook: Southern Spring Home and Garden Show
Additonal Articles of Interest
Lake Norman Relocation and Resource Guide
Lake Norman Real Estate: Early Signs of Spring
Relocating to Lake Norman
Lake Norman, Our Inland Sea