What I truly hate about real estate is the fact that I have to sell myself. I simply love marketing properties but I feel SO uncomfortable trying to tell people why they should want to work with me. So, instead, here is a list of what some of my clients have written:
- Diane, I wanted to thank you again for your assistance in helping Jenifer and myself with the purchase of our new home in Denver NC. We were worried about the logistics of trying to relocate from California within such a short time frame. We were very impressed that you were able to meet our needs with ease. We were simply amazed that you were able to schedule and show us 15 houses in one day. We were equally impressed with your depth of knowledge about the real estate industry and the advice that you were able to provide us with based on that. Your professionalism and attention to detail throughout the entire purchase process was exceptional. I honestly don’t think that we would have been able to meet our time frame without your help and support. We will continue to refer our friends and colleagues to you with the assurance that they will be well taken care of. Thanks, Christian and Jenifer.
- Dear Diane, Moving is just the most exhausting and stressful time for any family. Carl and I have done this task more times than we would like to count. Having said that, we’re so fortunate to have met you. You’re an amazing person and a great Realtor. Within one afternoon you were able to determine the exact wants and needs we were after in our new home here in Mooresville. The time and energy that you put into finding our new home was above and beyond the realm of your job. Spending time with you looking for our home was just an extreme pleasure. You made us feel like we were your only responsibility. We couldn’t be happier with our lovely new home. Saying thank you doesn’t cover how we feel about our experience working with you but that’s all I can say, so thank you so very much. Take care and stay in touch. Carl and Judy
- Thank you for your wonderful work on behalf of the church in marketing the five historic homes that comprise the Ross Grove Historic District. You provided sound advice and represented the church impeccably from our initial discussions through the closing of the last house. Thank you for your organization, responsiveness and proactive communication throughout the sales process. You handled every detail of these complicated transactions with professional ease and through your efforts provided good sales prices to the church. Mathew Morgan, Secretary of the Board, Worldwide Church of God
- Many thanks, Diane, for all the work you did to make this sale possible. Three contracts in order to sell one house; you really earned your money! Thanks too for all of the footwork, the ads, the caravans and all of the other things I didn’t hear or think about. I appreciate it all but mostly I really appreciate your professional attitude and your gracious willingness to do the small tasks that aren’t a whole lot of fun–like accompany the bee exterminator in the rain! Thanks! Sandra Tasca
- Diane, We would like to thank you for helping us find our new home and for working so hard to do it. We are so happy at Conistan! Sincerely, Jamie and Ben
- I recently closed on a house in which your company represented me as the buyer. My agent was Diane Aurit. I am writing this letter to let you know what a fabulous job she did for me. Since I am very particular about what I wanted it took over a year to find the right house. In that time we encountered many disappointments in which the transactions fell through. During this period, Diane’s dedication never wavered. She maintained the highest levels of integrity and professionalism. Diane is a rare person and should be considered a great asset to your company. David Gould
- We appreciated everything you did to make sure we ended up with the house of our dreams!…I don’t think anything could have prepared us for all the twist and turns, ups and downs, but you were there for us and helped us keep things in perspective…We absolutely LOVE our house! Suzanne and Joe Paul
- Thank you – its been great to work with such a professional and nice person…we look forward to years ahead of friendship.
- Diane, we could not have made it without your advice, expertise…thanks for pushing us when we needed it and for putting up with all of my problems!
- Thanks to you, I have a home. You’ve done what some said was impossible!
- Diane is truly amazing…she made the process most enjoyable?
- Thorough, honest, pleasant, very professional, always willing to help. Diane is extremely thoughtful.
- Diane was very sensitive to and knowledgeable about our situation…I would strongly recommend her.
- Did not waste our time with “salesmanship”…found and showed us property that suited us.
- She is professional and friendly. Non-intrusive, sincere, followed up and a delightful person
- Diane really extended herself to ensure that all transactions were handled efficiently
- Communication, candor, professionalism, knowledge, “can do” attitude
- Attention to detail, thoroughness in her explanations of real estate procedures, her professionalism and pleasant demeanor
And, the one comment that really stuck and became my motto:
Professionalism with a personal touch
- They (his clients) have been really impressed with your work. I’m happy to have found a top notch agent for them. Their new home sounds wonderful. Thanks for all of your efforts. Jim Dolan
- Dear Diane, Thank you so much for all your help with Pintail, Canvasback and Fair Oaks Open Houses…I really appreciate your professionalism and most of all your genuine effort and willingness to help. I realize you’re very seasoned and it takes great commitment and courage to move across the country and start your business over again….its square one again or deja vu. Your knowledge, tenacity and professional attitude will serve you well to once again be successful. You have my utmost in respect and appreciation…You’re a winner! Laura Ferguson
- As a seller, I loved: feedback from my agent about buyers/other agent’s response to showings, reassurance from my agent that my responses to offers were reasonable, updates from my agent about….I’m not sure that I really always remembered how important immediacy and timing is to a seller. Reassurance about the appropriateness of decisions is vital…All of these things represent ‘value added’ element which makes me believe the transaction was “fun”, commissions were deservedly earned, and my agent is professional, knowledgeable and my friend! (I listed and sold my broker’s father’s home after he passed away and this was part of a letter that she wrote to her owner/broker partner about her experience).