Everything you need to know about beautiful Lake Norman, NC including waterfront properties, relocation resources, local news, photos and my latest blog post…
Lake Norman Real Estate’s May 2019 Market Report
All data is from the Carolina Multiple Listing Service.
Our Lake Norman’s real estate market posted record sales again in May with an impressive 12% gain over May 2018 and a 27% increase over last month’s. Wow! The first five months of 2019 stand out not only for their 9.3% total increase over 2018 but also for their consistency. Each month exceeded last year’s and also increased over the prior month as well. Consistency like this is very rare here in Lake Norman. It is even more interesting considering that this follows on the heels of a very a rough end to 2018. My numbers below should provide some deeper insight into where we are headed as well as details regarding this month’s sales.
Here are what I feel to be the biggest takeaways from May’s Lake Norman real estate sales Continue reading
- This is Lake Norman
- Lake Norman water levels are at full pond!
- Lake Norman Real Estate’s May 2019 Market Report
- Lake Norman Real Estate’s June 2019 Calendar
- Lake Norman Real Estate’s April 2019 Market Report
- Lake Norman Real Estate
- – Property Tax Rates
- Lake Norman Real Estate Market Reports
- Lake Norman Waterfront Homes
- Relocating? Life in Lake Norman
- – Schools
- Lake Norman photos
- The Real Estate Process, Home Buying & Selling Tips
- Lake Norman News, Events and Celebrations
- Just the Facts About Lake Norman
- Historic Downtown Mooresville
- About Diane Aurit
- LKN Realty LLC