Please go to: https://bestrealestatelakenorman.com/charlotte-ncs-2010-southern-spring-home-and-garden-show-is-march-3-7 for information about this year’s Southern Spring Home and Garden show!
The 48th annual Southern Spring Home and Garden Show’s theme “Shades of Green” couldn’t have been timed better for our drought-stricken Mooresville Lake Norman area. I was thrilled to read that every section of the Home and Garden show is focused on going green!
- Home and interior designer showcase rooms emphasizing the use of nature and natural light, and the focus of “bringing the outside in”; a concept embraced by such renowned architects as Frank Lloyd Wright
- The introduction of new, drought resistant plants
- Programs that will emphasize conservation, how to use natural elements and how we can live green and save money at the same time!
- Kitchens and bathroom showrooms that will demonstrate that “conservation is cool and not as costly as you may have thought”
- The fun arts, crafts, and home interior and exterior accents’ focus on “enjoy, save and use” rather than throw away
What you will see:
- 20 Landscaped gardens (which are always spectacular!)
- Interior Design Society designer rooms
- Bonsai, ikebana, orchid and garden club features
- Kitchen and Bath Pavilion
- Outdoor Living Marketplace
- Building and Home Improvement Pavilion
- Art and Crafts Pavilion
- Taste and Travel Pavilion
- The Green Building
- Plant Sale
- Great Garden Stage Learning Center
- Discovery Stage for the home improvement classes
Starts today, February 27th through Sunday, March 2, 2008.
Located at the Charlotte Merchandise Mart and Cricket Arena. For more details go to: Southern Spring Home and Garden Show