While there are myriad ways to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day for all ages in our greater Lake Norman area, one event always stands out Galway Hooker’s 13th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Festival:
- Saturday March 14th is their Outdoor Block Party starting at 12:00pm, Free!
- Plenty of food trucks
- Lawn Games
- Live Music, Bagpipers & Irish Dancers
- Great Drink Specials
- Irish Cuisine
- Raffles and Games
- Tuesday March 17th is the St. Patrick’s Day Party starting in the wee morning hour of 8:00am. Wow, there must be some hardcore Irish party people here!
- Doors open at 8am – Join us early for “kegs & eggs”
- Great Drink Specials!
- Music in the Pub all day long!
But, while Galway Hooker’s may be the largest, there are so many other ways to celebrate, some of which don’t even involve drinking!
- Leprechaun Loop 8K & Festival Saturday night which included live music, food trucks and more
- St. Patrick’s Day Cruises on Lake Norman
- Drink Like a Boston fundraiser at Lucky Dog Bark & Brew
- Relay for Life at Davidson College, Tonight!
- Folk and Blues at Summit Coffee in Davidson
- American Legion barbecue on Sunday in Cornelius
For a comprehensive list of events and celebrations check out:
Have fun and be safe!!