Whether you call it a “Premier Resort Community” or an “Active Lifestyle Community”, Lake Norman is finally going to have an active adult community designed to meet the needs of those who want to live in our wonderful Lake Norman area but seek a truly carefree lifestyle!
I originally learned of Trilogy Lake Norman from a client of mine last fall who is considering a move to the Lake Norman area and is looking at 55+ options of which there are few. His enthusiasm upon discovering Trilogy Lake Norman motivated me to get a private tour of the 606-acre site recently and learn more about the community and the future housing options planned by Shea Homes.
While I was impressed by many of the features and their philosophy behind this new community, I was especially happy to learn of their appreciation of the history of the land and the commitment to maintaining the natural topography. I took the photo above where you can see just how carefully they carved out roads while retaining many tree and rolling hills. Of the 606 acres, over 200 will be undisturbed. (Mostly trees).
“This Trilogy® is being carefully placed within the natural beauty of indigenous forest land and will also offer a unique range of outdoor activities that incorporate trails for walking and running, outdoor places for fun activities and our location will make it easy to enjoy the surrounding countryside and Lake Norman’s wealth of water sports”.
So what else makes me think Trilogy Lake Norman is going to be a true asset to our area and will make it particularly special?
- Thoughtfully designed floorplans
- Energy saving innovations
- 6 models/17 floorplans with cool design options like rolling walls of glass between some rooms, flex and/or “smart” space
- The concept of 5-sided home design when architects carefully consider what a home looks like from every viewpoint to enhance the beauty of the entire community
- Homes designed with attention to maximizing natural light
- Single family 2+ bedroom Ranch homes ranging from 1365 to 3000 square feet with quality construction including 10′ ceilings, 8′ solid doors, covered patios
- World-class resort-style community including a “stunning” resort club designed to be the social hub of the community.
- Community Membership: The Club at Lake Norman provides members access to:
- Signature restauarnt
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Tennis and pickleball facilities
- Interactive demonstration kitchen
- Market and outdoor outfitter
- Membership to Freedom Boat Club which offers a variety of boats to be reserved/used
- Special interest clubs
- Enriching classes
- Exciting travel opportunities
Add to these a broad range of outdoor activities including trails for walking and running, outdoor spaces for fun activities and all that our Lake Norman area has to offer and I have to believe this is going to be a great addition to our Lake Norman area.
According to my excellent tour guide Kate Watts the first homes will close in January 2016 and the club in fall of 2016. More amenities to follow.
Trilogy Lake Norman is located west of Hwy 16 in Denver. If you would like more information I have floorplans etc. available.
Please know that this community is ever evolving so these details are subject to change. For the most current information check out their website: Trilogy Lake Norman!
OTHER ARTICLES of INTEREST