This weekend, September 26th and 27th, is Lake Norman’s much anticipated Denver Days Fall Festival which will be packed with fun and entertainment for the entire family!
A fundraiser for the community of Denver in Lincoln County, the Denver Days non-profit organization was created to raise awareness of the south western Lincoln County communities of Lake Norman, raise funds for the local high school booster club and to put donations aside for the future with the goal of developing a community park in Denver where many events such as Denver Days can be held.
Tomorrow, Wednesday, September 24th and Thursday, the event will hold a pre-festival series of events from 5pm to 10 pm geared especially for families and children:
Wednesday Sept. 24th:
- 5-9pm Student Fun Night: All rides are one low price!
- Gospel and Inspirational Music Night
Thursday Sept. 25th:
- 12 noon – 2pm: Special Festival Fun Day for Lincoln County Exceptional Students
- 5 – 9pm: Student Fun Night: All rides are one low price again!
- Classic Car Cruise-in fundraiser for the BRAKES Foundation (Be Responsible and Keep Everyone Safe).
- Nightfall drive-in music
The main event opens on Friday, September 26th at 4pm.
Friday Sept 26th:
- 4pm – 11pm: Festival rides, Local music and entertainment
- Confederate Railroad
Saturday Sept. 27th:
- 10:00am – 11:00pm Festival rides, Local music and entertainment
- Poker Run Parade of Bikes (Motorcycles, that is!)
- The Fantastic Shakers
- Marshall Tucker Band
The over 250 booths and food vendors will be offering everything from funnel cakes, fried turkey legs, hamburgers to teriyaki and even a beer garden! Learn about community clubs, companies, charities and even the local hospital who will all be there giving out information. Or shop for hand-crafted items like jewelry, carved wood, candles and clothes.
The Denver Days Festival is located at Highway 16 and Triangle Circle on about 80 acres. For directions and more detailed information go to: Denver Days Fall Festival.
LEARN MORE ABOUT LIFE IN LAKE NORMAN